Constituent Services

Constituent Services Inquiries

As your Delegate in the Thirteenth District, I am deeply committed to serving you in the best way I can. Listed below are some guidelines in how my office can assist you in your inquiry with a state agency. It is a privilege to have this opportunity to represent you. Please do not hesitate to contact my office if you need any assistance.


My office can help you if:

  • You are a Virginia resident of the 13th House District and your inquiry is with a state government agency or program

How my office can assist you:

  • Create a dialogue between you and state agencies
  • Request information or a status report on your inquiry
  • Request that an agency consider or reconsider your inquiry
  • Submit an inquiry with a state agency on your behalf
  • Help you obtain basic information from a state agency

What my office cannot assist with:

  • Force a state agency to act in your favor
  • Expedite your inquiry
  • Provide legal advice or recommend an attorney
  • Overturn or influence matters involving private businesses
  • Intervene with federal or local issues that fall under the jurisdiction of federal or local governments. If your issue involves federal or municipal agencies, please contact your respective U.S. Senator/Representative or municipal agency directly. 
  • Intervene with judicial issues. My office cannot legally get involved with pending litigation and civil lawsuits.
  • Overturn or in any way influence a court’s decision

To submit a constituent inquiry to my office, please contact our Constituent Service Representative Gordon Baer at or by calling the District Office directly at (571) 393-0242.

In order to establish a dialogue with a state agency on your behalf, please provide my office with your full name, address, phone number, email and a description of your inquiry that you would like for my office to assist you with. 

My office and I look forward to serving you in anyway we can.