Constituent Services Inquiries
As your Delegate in the Thirteenth District, I am deeply committed to serving you in the best way I can. Listed below are some guidelines in how my office can assist you in your inquiry with a state agency. It is a privilege to have this opportunity to represent you. Please do not hesitate to contact my office if you need any assistance.
My office can help you if:
- You are a Virginia resident of the 13th House District and your inquiry is with a state government agency or program
How my office can assist you:
- Create a dialogue between you and state agencies
- Request information or a status report on your inquiry
- Request that an agency consider or reconsider your inquiry
- Submit an inquiry with a state agency on your behalf
- Help you obtain basic information from a state agency
What my office cannot assist with:
- Force a state agency to act in your favor
- Expedite your inquiry
- Provide legal advice or recommend an attorney
- Overturn or influence matters involving private businesses
- Intervene with federal or local issues that fall under the jurisdiction of federal or local governments. If your issue involves federal or municipal agencies, please contact your respective U.S. Senator/Representative or municipal agency directly.
- Intervene with judicial issues. My office cannot legally get involved with pending litigation and civil lawsuits.
- Overturn or in any way influence a court’s decision
To submit a constituent inquiry to my office, please contact our Constituent Service Representative Gordon Baer at Gordon@danicafordelegate.com or by calling the District Office directly at (571) 393-0242.
In order to establish a dialogue with a state agency on your behalf, please provide my office with your full name, address, phone number, email and a description of your inquiry that you would like for my office to assist you with.
My office and I look forward to serving you in anyway we can.